Dispatcher - SEASONAL
Regular Full Time
This is a seasonal position. The assistant laboratory dispatcher coordinates the dispatching of materials testing technicians to construction project sites. The position is responsible for knowing the specific testing or inspection requirements of each project in order to dispatch the appropriately qualified technician/inspector. Special projects are frequently assigned. This position assists in the computer input and processing of all test reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Dispatches materials testing technicians/inspectors to construction project sites.
2. Receives and responds to all telephone calls to DOWL HKM laboratory, unless specific personnel are asked for.
3. Processing test reports.
4. Filing, scanning, and checking tallies of completed projects.
5. Assists the Laboratory Supervisor with receiving laboratory samples.
6. Assists with office organization tasks(cleaning, organizing, errands, placing orders, etc.) as needed.
7. Markets the services of the company.
8. Performs other related assignments as requested by the Manager.
NANA Regional Corporation, Inc.
All rights reserved.
NANA Development Corporation Website