Anchorage Environmental Services
Regular Full Time
This is a full-time regular position to provide a full spectrum of research, documentation, report preparation, public involvement, and agency coordination services to clients in the area of environmental documentation and environmental planning in support of National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA) projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Participate in multi-faceted NEPA projects for both public and private sector clients. Carry out hands-on work in the areas of conducting environmental research and document review, preliminary assessments, environmental planning, and preparation of NEPA documentation, and state and federal permit applications.
2. Coordinate with state and federal resource agencies, clients, staff and other professionals to obtain project information and secure NEPA document approvals.
3. Schedule and coordinate public and agency meetings.
4. Prepare and route project-related correspondence and record keeping.
5. Interact with other personnel, including project AutoCAD drafters, document production staff, and graphics technicians.
6. Perform field work in support of wetlands, wildlife, and contaminated sampling studies.
7. Write and edit reports and proposals.
NANA Regional Corporation, Inc.
All rights reserved.
NANA Development Corporation Website