Inspector - Various Locations in Montana - Seasonal
Helena Construction Administration
Regular Full Time
Construction Admin Inspector to work at various project sites in Montana. Position is full time - seasonal.
Inspectors will perform special inspections in accordance with the International Building Code, specifications, DOWL HKM policies and other published standards, under the supervision of a professional engineer. Inspectors will perform field and office tasks; direct lower level technicians on projects amd train personnel on procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Inspect and observe construction projects under supervision of a senior inspector or project manager.
2. Monitor work procedures for compliance with project specifications.
3. Field testing and inspection duties related to soil, concrete, masonry, wood, asphalt, fireproofing, architectural aspects, finish systems, and rack construction.
4. Prepare and submit clear, consise, and legible daily reports of observations and test results.
5. Document test data, results, and observations.
6. Communicates daily and as needed with supervisors, coworkers, clients, contractors, owners, municpal employees, and engineering staff.
7. Perform standard tests and collect data.
8. Proactively work towards additional certifications and licenses.
9. Performs routine calculations and measurements.
10. Maintains company vehicle and equipment in good working order.
11. Performs maintenance on laboratory and field equipment.
NANA Regional Corporation, Inc.
All rights reserved.
NANA Development Corporation Website