Irrigation/Water Resources Engineer I
Billings Water Resources
Regular Full Time
This is a full-time position to provide project management, water resource, and irrigation engineering assistance to the Water Resources Engineering Departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Planning and design for a variety of irrigation and water resource projects.
2. Field investigations, analysis of alternative solutions, cost estimating, technical report writing, and final design. Hydrologic and hydraulic analyses related to the rehabilitation design of dams, canals, bridges, and other hydraulic structures and stream channels.
3. Perform CADD and GIS work as part of alternatives analysis and design development of water resource planning and design projects.
4. Coordinate support staff including word processors, surveyors, CADD Technicians, GIS Technicians, and resident project representatives.
5. Travel to project sites for meetings or field work..
6. Conduct periodic site visits to construction sites to monitor quality and progress of the work.
7. Write and edit construction specifications and engineering reports.
8. Tabulate bid items and calculate construction bid quantities from plans and specifications. Estimate construction costs.
9. Other engineering related duties as assigned.
NANA Regional Corporation, Inc.
All rights reserved.
NANA Development Corporation Website